The illunis 29MP Aerial camera series has been created through years of aerial imaging experience. This knowledge has resulted in successful imaging solutions.
illunis has designed and manufactured thousands of aerial cameras; thereby gathering all of the possible technologies to develop the ultimate purpose-built solution for aerial imaging.
These features include:
- Highest quality CNC machined enclosure and large format lens.
- Industry standard Copal lens mount with integrated long life shutter and IRIS.
- “Zero Readout Smear”™ shuttered image capture.
- Triggered exposures to 30us (1/33,333th). Latency of +-10us.
- Military/Industrial design techniques for temperature and vibration.
- Integrated field of view matched light meter for “Instant Auto Exposure”™.
- Field replaceable lens, shutter, and firmware.
- Extensive built-in self-test (BIT).
- Advanced firmware for image management and documentation.
The illunis 29MP Aerial camera incorporates a hard mounted lens and lens controller based on the industry standard Copal lens mounting system. The Copal lens mount was designed for Large Format lenses commonly used by high-end professional photographers. The Large Format lens typically generates image circles many times the size of the sensors in the RAV camera; illunis utilizes only the center of the image circle, which results in the highest imaging performance possible with a commercially available large format digital lens.
Please contact us to discuss your application needs.
The following focal lengths are currently supported: